Justin gives inspirational keynotes and teaches engaging workshops.
He uses honesty, empathy, and humor to connect with audiences. His presentations include images of his work, hand-drawn slides, and personal stories that share the big lessons he’s learned as a creative entrepreneur.
Justin will work with you to create an energizing and joyful experience, while offering participants tactical tools and insights to meet your conference, workshop, or retreat goals.
He is currently available for virtual and in-person events. Use the inquiry form at the bottom of this page to connect.
No, really… everyone is creative
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Designed for Resilience
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Badassery Workshop: Emotional Intelligence at Work (February 2023)
- Neurodiverse Entrepreneur Summit: Unlock Your Creativity with 30-Day Creative Challenges (November 2022)
- Material Wellness Presentation: How to Reset Your Life in 7 Not So Easy Steps (February 2022)
- Austin Design Week Panelist: More than Elevating Voices: Changing Power Structures Within Design (September 2020)
- Do the Werq: Youtube Live Dual Interview with Aaron Lovejoy (August 2020)
- VenturePOP Conference Keynote: How to Redesign Your Life (September 2017)
- Loyola University Design Conference Presentation: Create and Conquer (April 2017)
- Host of New Orleans Entrepreneur Week Marketing Stage (March 2017)
- XQ Institute Annual Meeting Panelist: (February 2017)
- Co-Founder and Host of VenturePOP! Conference at New Orleans Jazz Market (September 2016)
- Moderator Social Media Panel at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (March 2016)
- Presenter at Pecha Kucha (October 2015)
- Welcome Speaker at National AIGA Conference at Hyatt Regency (October 2015)
- Co-Founder and Host of VenturePOP! Conference at Propeller (October 2015)
- Panelist for ILI OpenSOURCE (September 2015)
- Panelist for Conversation: GEOGRAPHIES at the Contemporary Arts Center (September 2015)
- Panelist at IWES Community Uprising Conference (August 2015)
- Presenter at Loyola University DSGN Club (September 2014)
- Presenter at Loyola University Social Media Marketing class (August 2014)
- Panelist for AIGA Student Porfolio Day on Graphic Design (March 2013)
- Taught class: “Wordpress for Artists” Arts Council of New Orleans (February 2013)
- Panelist for Oxford American Panel on changing media landscape (October 2012)
- Taught class: “Social Media and the Power of Buzz” at Loyola University (October 2012)
- Panelist for AIGA Student Portfolio Day (March 2012)
- Taught class: “Using Facebook to Promote your Small Business” (April 2011)
- Speaker at Wordcamp Nola on Millennial Generation (April 2009)
- Panelist at American Association of Advertising Agencies Conference (April 2009)
JUSTIN, YOU DID THAT! I am still getting follow-up messages. The people love you.
– Jade from Material
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the compassion, thoughtfulness, joy, play, hope, community, and permission you put in these innanets with your words, your art, and your soul.