The Ultimate Guide to Branding Your Small Business
Think beyond the logo. In 2016, good companies have good branding.
In this ebook you’ll learn:
• What is a brand
• How to Define your product or service
• How to Establish your target audience
• How to Find your unique voice
• How to Write a business mission statement
• What are the components of design help establish your brand
• How to choose collateral materials to help grow your business
About the Author:
Justin Shiels is a creative director, graphic designer and marketing strategist whose greatest joy is making things happen. He received his BFA in Graphic Design from Loyola University New Orleans and a Masters degree in Arts Administration from the University of New Orleans. He helps build brands through his boutique design and marketing studio This Creative Lab. He is also a professor in the Communications Department at Loyola University New Orleans. His passion is creative culture and his goal is to encourage people to live a well-designed life. Through public speaking, teaching, and his creative work he hopes to leave a small dent in the universe.